Back to School Night will be Monday, August 25 at 7pm, here at the school. Please keep in mind that this is a parent event, and childcare, if needed is available at R.E. Lee Church through Laura Richins, one of our After School Teachers, for a small fee. Please note, Laura is offering this not as an employee of Woods Creek Montessori, but as a private babysitter.
Details are below:
- Location: R.E. Lee Church (in the building which is next door to the Hillel House)
- Time: 6:30-8:30 p.m.
- Food: Please bring a snack if your child will need one.
- Pajamas: Parents have the option to either send your child in their pajamas or send them with a set for them to change into. Children are not required to wear pajamas.
- Payment: $15 for 1 child, $20 for 2 children and $25 for 3 or more children, to be paid either at drop off or pick up
- Sign-In: There will be a sign in sheet when you drop off your children. Please be sure to write your name, the name of your children and an emergency contact number
- You must make a reservation by emailing at: email@example.com or calling her at 330-416-9523.