Next week our campus will be closed for spring break, March 21 to 25. We will have an Extended Care Day on Monday, March 28 – please sign up with Jess by tomorrow (Friday) if you would like your child to attend school that day.
Lexington City published their 2016-2017 school calendar – please visit lexedu.org (click under LCPS to view calendar). We will publish our school calendar in the coming weeks (adding extended care days), but the core dates will remain the same. Please note that school will start on Monday, August 15 next academic year.
Lexington City Schools also announced that due to unused inclement weather days (3 out of 4 built in the calendar), the last day of school will be Thursday, June 2nd with an early release time of 1:00 pm. WCM school policy states that we will keep our originally published school closing date (even if Lexington City ends earlier). We will have our after school program on Thursday (including an earlier start time for elementary after school students), but we will not have after school on Friday, June 3. Our last day of school will be Friday June 3rd at 12:30 pm.
Warm wishes to all for a lovely spring break,
To sign up for school volunteer projects, visit our website http://www.woodscreekmontessori.org and click on parents and the green tab “Sign up for volunteer opportunities”.
- March 18: Last day to register for Extended Care Day on 3/28
- March 21-25: Spring Break – No School
- March 28: Extended Care Day – please email Jess to register your child
- April 1: Deadline to register for Child Care at our Spring time Soiree
- April 2: Campus Work Day 8 to 10 am and 1 to 3 pm
- April 9: Springtime Cocktail Party 7 to 10 pm at Kendal
- April 15: Summer Camp Registration and Financial Aid Application due
- April 20: Spring class photos: Wear your Woods Creek shirt to school. If you did not purchase one last fall, we will have ones for your child to borrow.
- May 23: Last day to register for Extended Care Day on 5/30
- May 30: Extended Care Day – please email Jess to register your child