It was wonderful to see many of you on Friday at our family potluck. Your children appeared to have a great time celebrating March Madness in the gym.
Spring cleaning is in full swing at WCM. We had a productive work session yesterday with volunteers from W&L working with the Nabors Service Day. Next Saturday, March 28 from 1 to 4 pm we will have VMI cadets on campus to help us spread wood chips on our playgrounds. We are hoping parents will be able to join us that day to help with other necessary projects including: painting doors and fences, power washing decks, and gardening in our flower beds. We also need a volunteer with access to a pickup truck to transport a playhouse from a residence in town to our lower playground. Please let me know if you will be able to help us that day.
Registration for summer camp enrollment is now open. Camp will run for eights weeks from June 15 to August 7 and parents are welcome to sign up for any week during the summer. We have added a new half day program for those families who are interested in a shorter camp day. To view our summer brochure and registration form, please visit http://woodscreekmontessori.org/enroll/ and scroll down to Summer Program Enrollment. Please do not hesitate to call the school office with any questions.
We have volunteer opportunities on our website. Please visit the following link to see available volunteer projects: http://woodscreekmontessori.org/parents/ (click on the green tab on right that says Sign Up for Volunteer Opportunities).
- March 27: We will run the RATS transportation van from Waddell to Woods Creek for those elementary students who plan to be in after school on March 27
- March 28: Campus Work Day 1:00 to 4:00 pm
- March 30 – April 3: Spring Break
- April 7: 6 pm Waddell Kindergarten Registration
- April 10: 8:30 to 3:00 Central Kindergarten Registration
- April 11: Art Auction at Kendal Hall, 4 to 7 pm
- April 15: Financial Aid application due
- April 22: Class Picture Day (Wear WCM Tie Die T Shirt)
Best wishes for a wonderful spring break,
Woods Creek Montessori