At WCM, we endeavor to provide an atmosphere of learning that fosters a positive sense of community and is individualized to meet the specific needs of every child. Parent-teacher conferences are fundamental to our mission.
Conference time this fall will be held on Thursday, November 6 and Friday, November 7. On Friday morning from 8:30 to 12:30, we will have a staff member at the school to watch children during conference time, so if you need care during your conference, please be sure to schedule your conference on Friday morning.
We need help with raking/blowing leaves on campus which can be done during the day or on the weekends.
- November 4: Tie Dye Shirts at WCM: Please be sure to dress your children in clothing that you don’t mind getting stained!
- November 6: 12:15 closing: If you need care beyond 12:15 this day, please complete form with Misty in the office.
- November 7: school closed
- November 9: Board planning retreat
- November 25: Stone Soup celebration from 11 am to noon
- November 25: 12:15 closing: If you need care beyond 12:15 this day, please complete form with Misty in the office.
- November 26-28: Thanksgiving Break – no school.
Please do not hesitate to call me any time at school or on my cell phone (540) 416-3693 if you have any questions or concerns.
Many thanks for your support,
Interim Director, Woods Creek Montessori